Looking for a loan? Whether you want to take the dream holiday of a lifetime, fancy buying a new car, or need to carry out home improvements? How about consolidating your existing debts in to one easy to manage low cost loan? With so many companies offering free online loan quotes there is absolutely no obligation and in most instances you get notification of approval within 24 hours. Loan rates are changing on a daily basis, make use of our loan search facility ... the results may suprise you.
- Single men & women aged between 25 and 39 have average unsecured debts of nearly £13,000 ...
>>> consolidate your debts here
Compare UK personal loans here! or
Compare Secure Loans
|See below for the latest deals from the UK's top loan providers. These loans are cheap! you will struggle to find a cheaper loan elsewhere. Click on the button to apply direct with the loan provider.
|Alliance & Leicester Personal Loan
|AA Personal Loan
Debt Consolidation Loans: Debt consolidation loans can be used to pay off debts incurred on credit cards, personal loans or any other unpaid bill that are required to be consolidated with a new loan to cover all the existing debts. As these loans combine all the debts payments they often provide you with a lower monthly payment as well as better interest rates. A variety of options are offered with debt consolidation loans including applications for homeowners and those with ccj's or bad credit.
Procedures when applying for a loan:
A Loan secured on property in the U.K is regulated when under £25,500. As such they are subject to the laws of the consumer credit act. The following process will be administered:
- You will be called at a convenient time to discuss if one of the loans is the right way to go for you.
- Once this is established and confirmed, Advance Documents are issued to you that include an Application Form, a Copy of the Credit Agreement and sundry other documents dependent on your loan case.
- Few days later, taking into account the mandatory cooling period, signable documents are issued. These include the Legal Charge (enabling the company to place its charge on the property) and the master Credit Agreement that the customer has to sign.
- Once a signed application is received the company is able to order a Mortgage Reference (which is required in almost all cases) from the mortgage lender, order legal Search on the property etc.
- Once the cooling off period is over, valuation of the property can be arranged for (required in most cases). Other documents required from the customer usually include Buildings Insurance, Pay slips/Accounts/Self Declaration Form, Proof Of Residence if not on voters role, Mortgage Statement.
- Once all documents are received and provided the case still fits the criteria, the deal will be submitted to the lender who, if they like everything, will issue the cheque in 1-2 days. The cheque will go direct to the customer, made payable to the customer.